One of our Advocates can stand beside you to help you speak up or speak for you if you think something is unfair or someone is treating you badly.
Our Advocates will:
- Listen to you
- Identify the issues they can help with
- Provide you with information
- Stand beside you so that you can be heard
- Assist you to solve your issues yourself
- Refer you to other organisations if necessary
Our Advocates support people or assist them to act on their behalf, to get the outcome they want. They only do what you think is okay. They never do something you do not want them to do.
For more information about how to get support for Individual Advocacy, visit our Support Process page.