Welcome to Advocacy for Inclusion
Advocacy for Inclusion provides independant individual, self and systemic advocacy services for people with disabilities.
We provide information, education, and representation to effectively advocate for positive and inclusive outcomes for people with disabilities.
Advocacy for Inclusion works within a human rights framework and acknowledges the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, and is signed onto the ACT Human Rights Act.
New Training oppotunitIES:
Making Control & Choice REAL
Supporting Self-advocacy (1 day workshop)
- Access to domestic violence law for people with disabilities: Frequently asked questions
- Submission to ALRC Inquiry: Equality, Capacity and Disability in Commonwealth Laws
- The Advocate June 2014
- Submission to the Review of the ACT Discrimination Act 1991, June 2014
- Supporting parents with disabilities and the NDIS, June 2014
- Submission to Out of Home Care Strategy 2015-2020 Proposal
- Media "NDIS- Coming Ready or Not" ABC 7:30 ACT Report, 30 May 2014
- Media Release 19 May 2014: The Control & Choice Expo is coming!
- Read the Message from our patron for the Control & Choice Expo, ABC's 666 Genevieve Jacobs
- Advocacy for Inclusion has a blog subscribe today for all our latest updates
Diversity in the APS
Paper delivered to the Health Diversity Conference - by Christina Ryan on Tuesday 29 April 2014.