Welcome to the AFI E-news Archive! Here you can access past editions of our e-newsletters, which contain updates on our advocacy work, information on upcoming events and webinars, and news relevant to the disability community in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). Our e-newsletters are a valuable resource for anyone interested in disability advocacy and inclusion. Whether you’re a person with a disability, a carer, a service provider, or simply interested in disability issues, our e-newsletters have something for you. Browse our archive to stay up-to-date on the latest disability news and events in the ACT.
Email Campaign Archive
from Advocacy for Inclusionjoin our mailing list
- 20/03/2023 – AFI E-News
- 17/03/2023 – AFI E-News
- 03/03/2023 – AFI E-News
- 27/02/2023 – We'd love your feedback
- 28/09/2022 – Finding home: accessible and affordable housing in Canberra
- 12/05/2022 – Re-launch of the Canberra Disability Review (CDR)
- 25/08/2021 – AFI is here for you during ACT lockdown
- 02/07/2021 – NDIS changes – be heard before July 9!
- 02/06/2021 – Re-launch of the Canberra Disability Review (CDR)
- 26/03/2021 – Official Merger Announcement
- 19/12/2018 – AFI end of year newsletter
- 06/06/2018 – What's in the ACT Budget for Disability?
- 30/05/2018 – Effective WhingingThe Art and Science of raising concerns in the Disability Sector
- 31/01/2018 – Latest News and Updates – January 2018
- 19/12/2017 – An End of year update
- 02/11/2017 – The Advocate – September
- 04/09/2017 – Latest News & Updates
- 03/08/2017 – Advocacy for Inclusion Updates & News May 2017
- 13/04/2017 – Happy Easter 🐰🐣
- 30/03/2017 – Advocacy for Inclusion – Updates and News March 2017